Tuesday, February 12, 2008






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so beautiful!!!! we can't wait to meet him!!! congrats...we love you!

Robin said...

He is really cute. I mean really cute. some babies just aren't cute when they first come out, but Weston is. Thanks for the pictures. We are excited for you. We will drop something off for Weston after you have some time to get settled at home.

Steve and Steph said...

Yeah! Congrats again on making such a cutie pie! Jill-you are a champion! He is seriously such a cutie. We will have to let Cooper and Weston have a plate date soon. We love you guys so much and are so excited for the adventures that await you and your new little family! Yeah for the blog too! I love it!

Rachel and Jared said...

Jill,
He is so precious!! I'm so happy everything went well. Can't wait to talk with you.

Rachel Rife

Jacob said...

Wow! Jill! I am so glad I found you on here! Rachel told me you were expecting, and then I saw her blog link to yours...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So fun to have a baby boy! We are actually having one in June! His name will be Sawyer James Carter (good middle name pick, eh?) Anyway, glad everything went well! You can check up on us at

http://tyshaandjacob.blogspot.com

Yeah for babies and blogs to keep u with old friends!