When Weston first saw Lily at two days old, he actually broke into tears! Our good friends were watching him that day and he hadn't had a nap, so he was kind of having a rough time. He warmed up to her when we got home though, and all he wanted to do was give Lily kisses over and over. He keeps saying "baby" and "cute" (a new word for him).When we put Weston to bed on Saturday night when we first came home, I went to check on him in his crib and suddenly realized my baby is a little boy now. I really got choked up about it. He seems so grown up now in comparison to Lily.



6 comments:
They are so dang cute together! He's precious with that little angel. I still can't believe that labor story...what an event!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
She's really so beautiful!
Congratulations!!! lilly is beautiful! and Weston looks so much like you gordon! xx
Ahh- you had your baby! I can't believe it- I have completely lost track of time- has it been that long...
I'm so glad Weston's being a good big brother! Jill, you are amazing!
Parker just keeps saying over and over, "That's Weston. He's my friend! Weston!" We sure miss you guys!
precious! She looks just like Gordon..
Post a Comment